Sunday, December 13, 2009

Book Review: Eat, Pray, Love



I wanted to read this book because of my interest in travel and food. I liked that it had short chapters, so it was easy for me to pick up and read in little bits. There were parts I could not relate to as well since I have not been through a divorce, but I think we all have been through hard times. I would love to do like Liz did and pick up and travel for a year to find my balance again. I just really miss traveling right now, so it made me want to be sure to add that back into my life. There were some parts I found a little dry, but I enjoyed hearing about Ashrams and meditation practices since that is something I have tried dabbling in this past year. I think it is just inspiration to get back out there and be present and be you; even if you have to travel across the world to find yourself.

Have you read it? What did you think? Any other book recommendations?

Steph Wheler
www.nutrishus.com