Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Sport Nutrition

As a former high performance athlete, I understand the importance of nutrition as it relates to performance. I always planned to work with athletes, and by owning a consulting practice I am able to work with athletes at all levels of competition. I am looking forward to taking the Dietitians of Canada supplement course to continue to increase my knowledge of this often questioned area as it relates to sport. I also continue to read sport nutrition books in my spare time to stay in the know. Today I am very pleased to announce my recent acceptance as a Consultant for The Sport Medicine and Science Council of Saskatchewan. This will allow me to continue to work with athletes at all levels and to correspond with other Dietitians interested in sport nutrition.

Steph Wheler
www.nutrishus.com