Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Be Inspired Today

As an athlete, my parents were very supportive and very proud.  My father is a very outgoing individual and liked to think of himself as our team psychologist.  He would find inspiring quotes or pictures to try to get us fired up.  I remember him drawing us a version of this "Don't Ever Give Up" picture and handing it out to the team. 

At some point I developed a liking for inspiring quotations.  I like to have them on my nutrishus website, to hopefully inspire you.  I even follow certain quote sources on twitter now.  Today as I'm working, I just felt like I needed some inspiration.  The quote that hit me was:

The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke
Most of us have a comfort zone, I know I do.  The challenge is to go beyond it to find out what is really possible.  I can't wait to be 5, 10 years in the future and see how far Something Nutrishus has come and all the people I have helped reach their goals.  Running a business can be scary sometimes, but most of the time I love the challenge and freedom of being my own boss.  Starting my business was a big step out of my comfort zone, and now here I am almost a year and a half in!

What have you done lately to step outside your comfort zone?
What inspires you today?

Steph Wheler, RD
something nutrishus counselling & coaching
www.nutrishus.com