Friday, February 18, 2011

Advance Your Cooking Skills


Valentine's Day can be a time to overindulge in chocolate - I was quite surprised to be taken to a cooking class in Saskatoon as my gift this year (and yes dessert did involve chocolate!). My fiance and I both enjoy cooking - so it was great to get some one-on-one time with a professional chef and learn some new skills and new flavour combinations.

As a dietitian I am always interested in learning more about food and I felt it was a great way to spend time together while learning something new. I think we sometimes get stuck in our routine meals, so it was great to have an expert give us new ideas to keep the variety alive! We have plans to go back and continue our cooking education.

If you are interested in checking out the classes, you can visit Simon's website our facebook page to find out more.

Steph Wheler
www.nutrishus.com