My Q's Day question to you today is:
What is your favourite appetizer to eat or make?
Crustless Ham and Swiss Mini QuichesSource: EggBeaters.com
Enjoy the flavor of ham and Swiss quiche, without the crust calories, in these mini quiches
Hands On:10 | Total: 30 | Makes: 4 servings (3 mini quiches each)
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 carton (16 oz each) Egg Beaters® Original
- 1 cup finely chopped fully cooked lean ham
- 3/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Generously spray 12 regular muffin cups with cooking spray. Pour Egg Beaters evenly into muffin cups (about 1/3rd full). Combine remaining ingredients in medium bowl. Spoon evenly over Egg Beaters.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until puffed and set. Let stand in pan 2 minutes. Run table knife around edges of quiches to loosen.
Remember to share recipes, ideas, questions, comments, and answers every Tuesday on the Nutrishus Blog for Q's Day.
Steph Wheler, RD
something nutrishus counselling & coaching