Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Q's Day - Count Down to Christmas

Holiday season is here and many people are counting down the days until Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.  People celebrate in a variety of ways, but for me - Christmas means seeing family and friends and enjoying some great food.  With that in mind, my question today is:

What is your favourite part (food or beverage) of your holiday meal?

There are so many different traditions, so your favourite part might not even exist at a different celebration.  I think I'm pretty standard, I look forward to the turkey.  I only get turkey twice a year, and I quite enjoy it, but to tell you the truth, I enjoy the turkey leftovers as much (or more) than the turkey hot out of the oven.

Feel free to post you food and nutrition questions, comments, answers, recipes, suggestions, etc.

Thanks for reading,

Steph Wheler, RD
something nutrishus counselling & coaching
www.nutrishus.com