Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Snowy Q's Day

We woke up to a snowy day here in Saskatoon.  I almost can't see anything out the window since the snow is still falling or just blowing around.  Weather like this makes for poor driving conditions and it always takes longer to get places.  With the weather in mind, today I am wondering:

What snacks do you eat in your car or on road trips?

You don't want to end up going hours without food, but stops along the way may not have healthy options.  It's usually a good idea to plan ahead so that you have things available, even if it's 'just in case'.

I usually bring a water bottle and if I know I'm going longer perhaps some fruit, trailmix, and homemade muffins.

Stay warm and don't get stuck!

Steph (Wheler) Langdon, RD
something nutrishus counselling & coaching
www.nutrishus.com