Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Don't Worry (Don't Go Nuts!)

I haven't forgotten that we were on the topic of nuts, I will get back to blogging about nuts ASAP.  I did just have an inspiration though.  As a dietitian I love connecting with clients and helping them with their unique questions, goals, barriers, etc.  I take a client centered approach in my practice and I try to blog about things that come up in conversation with family and friends that I think other people are also interested in knowing. 

To help me help you with those questions I am going to trial something.  I'm going to call it QsDay (pronounced kews-day) AKA Tuesday or question Tuesday.  For the first one, I will give you some ideas and more information.  So make sure you check back on Tuesday, September 27 to find out more about QsDay!

Steph Wheler, RD
something nutrishus counselling & coaching
www.nutrishus.com