Thursday, September 15, 2011

Love to read? Don't know what to read?

I signed up for goodreads today so that I can share reviews on what I've read, post what I'm reading, and what I plan to read.  I am still trying to balance my fun reading with my work related reading (but as my Mom said, maybe I have combined the two since I enjoy reading about nutrition!) but sometimes it's hard to know which books are worth the time.  As an athlete I relied on my teammates to recommend books, now I'll try goodreads and see how that goes.

I should be done Women, Food, and God this weekend.  It's taken me awhile to read it, considering it's only about 200 pages.  It was given to me by a friend so that is definitely a recommendation - it's not too often that someone will go buy you a copy of a book they read because they wanted to share it that much (thanks Tina!).

What are you reading or having sitting on a pile 'to read'?

Steph Wheler, RD
www.nutrishus.com